Recovery calculator, inventories & amends, sponsor members, instant chats, on awakening & night time inventories prayers, readings, AA Big Book
Recovery app based on the Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous) to stay on your program.
- App features AA sobriety calculator which keeps a track of the number of days of sobriety. Set your sobriety date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your sobriety.
- Features a comprehensive inventory tool which allows you to create your step 4 and your step 10 AA inventories. You can create different inventories based on the Big Book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
- Another tool is the night time inventory as suggested in step 11 of the AA program. Ask yourself 10 simple questions, elaborate if necessary and your are done.
- The Journal tool in this app will easily help you write down your notes. Make short notes and edit them as many times as you want.
- This tool will let you write down the things you are grateful for.
- An extra layer of security with Pin Locking.
- Feature for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists via Facebook, Twitter, email, texts, WhatsApp and more.
- Includes the AA Big Book first 164 pages and Dr Bob's Nightmare.
- Add a sponsor or add many sponsees and help each other. Talk with your connections via in-built instant messaging. Review inventories, wave to your connections or nudge your sponsees to get started on their step work.
AA's daily reflections come as standard with the free version of this app. A link opens up the daily reflections website inside the app, so you don't have to keep jumping between apps on your phone.
More literature that can be useful in conducting an AA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- How it works
- 12 Traditions
- The Promises
- Just For Today
- On Awakening
- When We Retire
- A Vision For You
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship including but not limited to Alcoholics Anonymous.
Starting out as just a Step 10 App in 2016, the 12 Step Toolkit has now progressed to being a complete solution for anyone in a 12 step recovery program.
You can now sponsor other people in your fellowship with instant messaging right from inside the app, nudges to complete their step work and can also gift upgrades to your connections if they aren't able afford one.